m tit-for-tat
login OR ENLIST
It Is The Spring Of 1940
March - May Open for Play

Lines are drawn. Wands are at the ready. Everyone must choose a side. The fight to maintain the Statute of Secrecy is not just against Grindlewald and his followers, though. Muggle armies across Europe and Asia are stirring up more than dust and death. Creatures of all sorts are caught in the crossfire. From unicorns to dragons and bowtruckles to dementors. Someone has to dare the front lines to keep the unexplainable unseen. So if you have the moxie to wrangle poxies under enemy fire the Micky's are calling on you.

Jan 27 2019, 02:31 PM
No ballerinas here by Koi
[May 19 2019, 07:56 AM]

Administration Frustrations by Koi
[Apr 24 2019, 09:45 AM]

Just a cuppa by Koi
[Apr 20 2019, 07:35 AM]

Oh Bother by Koi
[Apr 17 2019, 07:34 PM]

Wand Generators by Koi
[Mar 17 2019, 08:04 AM]

Character Name

A few details about the want ad will go here. What character it is in relation to Fake Name. What plots or what group they are needed in. That sort of thing.

tit-for-tat

open
fiber_manual_record
Written By: Jung Ho Yeon
keyboard_arrow_down
Civilian

Smuggler
37 / 5'7 / Brown
Want Ad
1 posts
Magical
Civilian
Height: 5'7
Eye Color: Brown

:

1 posts
info
Smuggler
Want Ad
yarndragon 🍂#4618
tit-for-tat
« on: Mar 03 2019, 01:48 PM »
"There's not," Carpathia laughed. The wine in her glass made a deep red whirlpool in the center as she swirled it. There was an unkind edge to her smile, and the shake of her head was dismissive. "It's France, and there just aren't." Her companion disagreed, but then he would. Desperate for a sale, he was sure he could convince her of the impossible.

Carpathia knew better. No matter how impassioned his speech or desperate his plea, because that's all he was; desperate.

"Listen, I'm no greenwand." She reminded him, swallowing half her glass and setting it down bluntly on the table. "You'll never make me believe there's a thunderbird making water in the French countryside, you just won't. And I'm not risking a mugging by wayward soldier types to check it out." And she wasn't paying him a damn galleon for bullshit information either.

"Now if that's all, sweets, I've got actual business to attend to." Sneering, Carpathia pushed her chair back abruptly, the wrought iron feet loud on the paving stones of the little terrace they were lunching on. "Good day, Fishboots." And good riddance. Opening her umbrella, she stepped out into the spring shower and turned toward the nicer part of town. This side was just too seedy, even for her. Tricksters, the whole lot of them.

Anyway, she knew a man over on the upper up that had hippogriff eggs.